- provide a source of funds not otherwise available from the annual operating budget
- encourage and foster the interest and financial support of past students, parents of students and friends of the school
- provide funding to preserve, improve and develop the educational opportunities and facilities at the school
- provide financial assistance for appropriate student programs which include scholarships and allowances
- accumulate a corpus of funds to assist the long term benefits of the school
- provide operational and promotional support to our key community affiliated groups; Blackfriars Old Scholars Association, Blackfriars Old Scholars Football Club, Blackfriars Old Scholars Soccer Club and the Parents and Friends group.
The Blackfriars Foundation Board operates independently of the Blackfriars Priory School Board to secure a sound financial future for the school; however, it works collaboratively with the school to assist in achieving the school’s mission as articulated within the Blackfriars Priory School Strategic Plan.